Wherever You Go, You'll Find Your True Home
Sorority Recruitment 2018
Cal State San Bernardino
Interested in joining a Panhellenic Sorrity at CSUSB? Follow these easy steps to participate in fall recruitment!
- Select the Recruitment Tab + Click on the Recrtuitment Application tab
- Complete the Recruitment Application by October 8, 2018.
- Pay the $35.00 non-refundable Recruitment Fee
Things you should know about the recruitment process:
- All potential members must be a full-time CSUSB student.
- All potential members must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Attendance is required at the recruitment events October 12-October 15, 2018.
- Recruitment is a mutual selection process.
Copy and paste the link to register for recruitment: https://enroll.icsrecruiter.com/pan/csusbr#/enroll/enrollment-disclaimer
Summer events are held as an opportunity for you to learn about sororities in a casual and social environment before Fall Quarter and Formal Recruitment begins.
September 18, 2018: Ice Cream Social - Village Square @ 5-6:30 pm
Pre- Recruitment Events:
September 25, 2018: Panhellenic Recruitment Kickoff - Student Union Event Center @ 6-8:30 pm
Stop by and meet the women from our Panhellenic Community.
October 9, 2018: Parent Info Night - Student Union Event Center @ 7-9 pm
Join us and bring your parents to meet sorority women. Get answers to all of their questions about recruitment, membership, financial obligations and time commitment.
October 8-October 11, 2018: Recruitment Tables - Stop by any table throughout campus to talk to the ladies of Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Phi, Kappa Delta and Zeta Tau Alpha! Get all your questions answered and information on participating in sorority recruitment.
Formal Recruitment Events! Must be registered to participate in these events in order to attend the following:
October 12, 2018
October 13, 2018
October 14, 2018
October 15, 2018